- Technical Specs
The White Lotus Dermastamp
Been looking through a million dermstamp reviews and not sure which dermastamp to buy? Look no further. The White Lotus Dermastamp is a very effective scar, pigmentation and hair loss reduction device which works by providing localised stimulation to a specific area on the face or body. Lasts 1 year!
Dermastamp for Scarring
In the treatment of scars, the Dermastamp is used to break up scar tissue whilst inducing collagen and encouraging blood flow to the area (essential for skin regeneration). This can result in up to a 70% reduction in the appearance of scars including acne scars (1).
It’s no wonder it rates so highly in dermastamp reviews, especially as it proves you don’t have to go down the route of having invasive treatments such as microdermabrasion, or worse, to improve the appearance of scarred skin.
Pigmentation and stretch marks can also benefit from the dermastamp treatment.
Derma Stamp for Hair Loss
In the treatment of hair loss, the concentrated stimulation the Dermastamp delivers can dramatically enhance blood flow to the scalp and therefore hair follicles, promoting hair growth. It is particularly suitable hair loss treatment for isolated areas of baldness or if you have long hair (long hair can sometimes get caught up in a dermaroller).
The White Lotus dermastamp is the best derma stamp for hair loss currently available. It is better at microneedling for hair loss than a derma roller as hair never becomes trapped in the axel and pulled out. It is included in the White Lotus Hair Loss Kit.
Why the 1mm Derma Stamp
The 1mm is the ideal length dermastamp for passing through scar tissue and stimulating hair growth. Shorter 0.5mm stamps may not pass through the scar successfully to stimulate new collagen induction below the scar tissue. Shorter microneedles may also not be long enough to pass through remaining hair in the area when assisting hair loss.
Longer 1.5mm dermastamps can cause unnecessary tissue damage that delays the healing process for this reason it is always best to stick with the 1.0mm derma stamp.
How to Dermastamp
All White Lotus dermastamps come with full dermastamp instructions. You can also watch our free you tube videos or for those who want to learn in much greater detail you can purchase our best selling book Holistic Microneedling or the Holistic Microneedling online training course.
First results can be seen within as little as 14 days in the treatment of scars, however, we recommend you continue treatment for at least 3 months. For hair loss, similarly to the treatment of scars, an effective treatment period should last from between 2 and 3 months.
5 Derma Stamp Features
- Private: Home treatment is now possible of often embarrassing scars, pigmentation and hair loss problems
- Durable: The derma stamp consists of 117, 0.30mm wide fine needles, made of stainless steel, designed to last up to a year, unlike other brands
- Experience: Clinical company ownership pairs product innovations with expert product advice
- Affordable: You will read in the various dermastamp reviews that it is considered the skin-friendly alternative to the more traditional cosmetic treatment of scars and hair loss
- Hygienic: All White Lotus dermastamps are sterilied by EO and arrive in tamper evident packaging for your safety
Who are White Lotus?
Expert Microneedling Advisor to the BABTAC beauty association and the international cosmetic industry.
Author of Internationally best selling book and DVD ‘Holistic Microneedling’.
Unique skin needling techniques developed in Australia in the first specialist skin needling clinic in the southern hemisphere and later demonstrated on national TV
Buy Derma Stamp Now!
Now you understand the benefits what are you waiting for go ahead and take advantage of the best derma stamp buy Australia!
1. Aust, M. C., et al. (2010). Percutaneous collagen induction therapy: an alternative treatment for burn scars. Burns. Sep 36(6), 836-43. Epub 2010 Jan 13
Dermastamp skin needling device consisting of:
1. 117, 0.3mm wide needles, made of stainless steel
2. 1.0mm long needles
3. Safe for use on the face or body in accordance with our instructions
4. EO sterilised and comes in tamper evident packaging
5. Lasts 1 year