- Technical Specs
The Organic Anti Aging serum was formulated by White Lotus using a special blend of anti aging Chinese herbs infused in a certified organic camellia oil (green tea oil) base a great serum, skin treatment.Safe to use to enhance the results of skin needling or by itself to rejuvenate the skin.
The Camellia oil is very moisturising on the skin, yet does not block the pores or cause oiliness. It has been used for centuries in China to protect skin from wrinkles and dryness. It is also used in China to protect skin from UV rays, developing freckles and age spots. The herbal ingredients are listed below and are all traditional chinese antiaging herbs proven safe and effective by thousands of years of usage.
Expert Advisor to the BABTAC beauty association and the international cosmetic industry.
Author of Internationally best selling book and DVD ‘Holistic Microneedling’.
The unique techniques developed in Australia in the first specialist skin needling clinic in the southern hemisphere
- The serum is naturally rich in vitamins B, C, K and P and is exceptionally high in antioxidants and minerals. It contains a high amount of unsaturated fatty acids.
- The Anti- aging serum can be used instead of a moisturiser or before Jade Joller or Skin Needling Roller treatments, and is suitable for all skin types.
- Recent trials using green tea on skin demonstrated that it helped repair skin :
- Damage from radiotherapy (1)
- Rejuvenates skin cells (1)
- Protects against uv rays (2)
- Increases elastin in the skin
- Please note White Lotus products use no synthetic ingredients, preservatives or fillers!
1. Pajonk, F., Riedisser, A., Henke, M., McBride, W. H. & Fiebich, B. (2006). The effects of tea extracts on proin ammatory signalling. BMC Med. Dec 1,4,28.
2. Elmets, C. A., Singh, D., Tubesing, K., Matsui, M., Katiyar, S. & Mukhtar, H. (2001). Cutaneous photoprotection from ultraviolet injury by green tea polyphenols. J Am Acad Dermatol. Mar, 44(3), 425-432.
Ingredients - Please note the lack of numbers or chemical names.
- Certified organic Camellia Sinensis - Green Tea oil
- Astragalus membranaceus - Huang Qi (Astragalus)
- Panax Ginseng Root- Ginseng (Ren Shen)
- Lycium Chinese Fruit- Goji Berries (Gou Qi Zi)
Soil Association Certified Organic
Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
Made in the UK