- Premium Grade Crystal
- How to Use
- Additional Information
Gua Sha is a beauty and health system that dates back to ancient times. There were a number of crystals that were used in the past to perform this practice for health. However, the Crystal Gua Sha was primarily used by the most powerful and richest women in the ancient era.
This trend has continued yet once again in the west, for which a great amount of credit goes to its celebrity advocates including Elle Macpherson, Jennifer Aniston, and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Crystal Gua Sha is primarily known to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines on the skin significantly. It decreases the sagging skin, eye bags, and tones the skin up.
It works quite similar to the way other popular crystal rollers work. However, Gua Sha can be used to target even finer beauty treatments based on the needs of every individual.
Based on the recent research, ancient Chinese people knew about the benefits of Gua Sha long ago.
The visible effects of the improved microcirculation can be expected to last for 25 minutes after the treatment, at least. However, it tones up the skin in the long run.
The other primary benefits of using Clear Quartz Gua Sha include:
- Improves the microcirculation dramatically
- Benefits the puffiness and swelling
- Increases the lymphatic drainage
- Decreases loose skin and sagging
- Tones and lifts up the skin
- Improves wrinkles and fine lines
- It is considered as the master healer
- It is very suitable for sensitive skin
When Gua Sha originated in ancient China, Jade was considered to be a highly important crystal. As a result of this, most of the crystal Gua Sha were made using nephrite jade.
At the same time, Quartz was the most common one in Europe, for beauty tools and ornate carvings.
The Clear Quartz crystal is now known as the master healer crystal. This is because it has benefits for each and every chakra in the body. For instance, it improves the intentions of a person and also amplifies his/her positive energy.
Since it carries benefits for all the systems in the body, it serves all types of skins.
The Clear Quartz Gua Sha is made from a Grade-A crystal and is hand carved. Do note that no chemical treatment is used for crystal softening.
It is also worth noting that the White lotus Clear Quartz is included inside a beautiful box liked with silk, for safe storage. With usage through proper instructions, it comes with an unmatched White Lotus lifetime guarantee.
Crystal products are notorious for being very difficult to carve. As a result of this, they have been carved without any harsh chemicals, albeit very painstakingly. In comparison, many companies make use of chemicals so as to soften the crystals for carving. This may affect the resulting finish.
We fully avoid the usage of chemicals, because we believe in delivering premium grade crystals. We also believe that the use of chemicals can have a detrimental effect on its energetic qualities. This may reduce health benefits.
In case you want to learn more about chemical treatments that crystals manufactured by other companies go through, click on this link.
As for White Lotus, we are fully confident that our crystals are of premium quality and so provide a lifetime guarantee on various crystal products with regular use.
When you are selecting a particular beauty product, make sure that you are choosing wisely and are relying on a crystal that you feel attraction for. In case you choose a premium grade crystal such as ours, it will serve for an entire lifetime.
In case you require guidance or assistance regarding the kind of crystal that is more suited to your needs, take a look at our handy crystal properties chart.
A visual demonstration is also provided on the description page in the form of a video.
- You can begin with the application of the White Lotus Anti Aging serum on your face directly. This serum makes use of a green tea oil base. Moreover, this serum may also allow the Gua Sha crystals to glide across your skin very gently for the best results.
- Always begin stroking on your right side, because according to the ancient Chinese, this is where energy flows.
- Begin by upstrokes on the face using the Gua Sha point, in straight motions starting from the chin and outwards through the cheeks.
- Also, make outward and upward stroke applying a zig-zag motion.
- Make use of a ‘fishtail' end, and begin at your chin.
- Stroke along the jawline with the fishtail and cradle it fully.
- Make use of the curved side and stroke outwards and across from your nose side below your eyes.
- Make use of the long curved side for upward and outward strokes through the temples.
- Make use of the long curved side for stroking from the forehead's center outwards.
- Repeat this process slowly, and move up a little every time.
- Repeat the entire process on the left part of your face.
- Make sure that you are massaging along with your wrinkles in a zigzag motion, using the pointy end. This results in better circulation in the wrinkle's base.
- In order to finish, put the pointy end in the front ear’s depression. Stroke around the ear and gently up, and then down. This removes toxins that are accumulated in your skin.
The White Lotus Crystal Gua Sha include:
- A very dedicated customer support
- A lifetime guarantee under normal usage
- Silk Lined Box
- 30 plus years of professional expertise
This Gua Sha is hand carved from A grade crystal and then sealed in a delicate silk lined box.
Due to the high quality of the natural crystal, it is covered by the unique White Lotus lifetime guarantee with normal use.
Make sure that you have always chosen the crystal comb that which you feel the most attracted to. There are a number of benefits of various crystal types. All the guidance regarding these crystals is thoroughly provided by White Lotus. As a result of this, you can make an informed decision regarding a crystal beauty product that will serve you for a lifetime.
Dimensions of the Clear Quartz Gua Sha
11cm long 6.5 wide As this product is hand carved slight variations may occur
Silk Lined Box 14.5cm 11.5cm 3.5cm