- Technical Specs
Organic Acne Scar Serum
Also Suitable For Other Types of Scarring
Regenerate and heal scarred skin the natural way, with White Lotus Acne Scar Serum. Despite its most common use: to improve the appearance of acne scars , the serum can benefit all manner of scarring including surgical scars and chicken pox scars. The ingredients also make it suitable for improving the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite and pigmentation. Safe to use to enhance the results of skin needling or by itself to rejuvenate the skin
Consisting of only natural ingredients, the formulation is made from100% organic Green Tea oil , which has been infused with a unique blend of blood circulation promoting Chinese herbs.
We promise you will never find a single preservative, additive or synthetic ingredient in our beauty serums.
Green Tea's ability to regenerate skin cells and reduce redness and inflammation of the skin is scientifically proven and the Chinese herbs which have been added to it support the healing process, identified centuries ago in China for their ability to stimulate blood flow (1).
The serum is easily absorbed and non-oily (which is why it is an ideal acne scar serum for those prone to spots) and the properties of the serum enable it to double-up as an effective anti aging treatment.
To improve your scar reduction results, we recommend you use the acne scar serum as a skin preparation prior to skin needling, see:Lotus Roller (also known as Skin Needling Roller), Dermastamp and Scar Pack.
The serum’s ideal for this, because as well as actively aiding skin repair, since it is formulated using only natural ingredients, it is safe for use when skin’s natural absorbency level has been enhanced as a result of using a dermaroller or dermastamp.
Caution: Tests have shown synthetic Vitamin A as potentially toxic if absorbed by the liver , we therefore urge you to be wary of using scar cream or scar serum which advertises Vitamin A as a benefit when skin needling.
Expert Advisor to the BABTAC beauty association and the international cosmetic industry.
Author of Internationally best selling book and DVD ‘Holistic Microneedling’.
The unique techniques developed in Australia in the first specialist skin needling clinic in the southern hemisphere
- Rejuvenation: Green Tea is scientifically proven to rejuvenate skin cells and therefore ideal for aiding the repair of scarred skin (1)
- Purity: Our beauty serums contain 100% natural ingredients consisting of potent Chinese herbs infused in organic Green Tea oil
- Safe: Skin’s increased absorption level due to skin needling makes some brand’s synthetic ingredients toxic
- Targeted: In our small, yet targeted skincare range each beauty serum’s formulated specifically for its goal
- Key: Unlike other brands, the key ingredient is always the main ingredient in our beauty serums, including our acne scar serum
- Pajonk, F., Riedisser, A., Henke, M., McBride, W. H. & Fiebich, B. (2006). The effects of tea extracts on proin ammatory signalling. BMC Med. Dec 1,4,28.
25ml dropper bottle (allowing you to dispense accurately) Ingredients: Certified Organic Green Tea oil base 5 Active Chinese Herbs: Panax notoginseng - San Qi: Effective at circulating blood and preventing bleeding Angelica polymorpha - Dang Gui: Also an effective blood tonic and wonderful for anti aging Commiphora molmol - Mo Yao: The third circulation promoting herb Carthimus tinctorius - Hong Hua: Important for increasing microcirculation to the area it is applied Olibannum gummi - Ru Xiang : Almost always used with Mo Yao, also known as Frankincense Manufactured in the UK