You’ve come to this page because you’re interested or curious about Jade Gua Shas and how they can make your skin and face look fresh and young again. And we know that you’ll love achieving that look again with our Gua Shas. As you read about Gua Shas, you’ll truly appreciate their almost “magical” properties.
First of all, the best Gua Shas are made from jade. In fact, jade Gua Shas have been used in China for thousands of years by the rich and powerful women throughout the Dynasties.
In ancient China, Jade was more expensive than gold. Because they were so rare and valuable, Jade Gua Sha were kept in silk lined boxes. These boxes also protected them and ensured they were not subjected to outside factors which could damage them.
White Lotus Anti-Aging keeps these ancient traditions alive by using only the highest grade of jade in its Gua Shas and making sure they are always stored in silk for total protection.
We hand carve each of our Gua Sha and then have them quality checked for the smoothest possible finish. All of our Gua Sha come with our logo imprinted as a guarantee of its quality. In the unlikely event of a problem, White Lotus stands behind its products: Our well-loved local English speaking customer service staff are always on call to help you get the most out of our products.
Once you get a White Lotus Gua Sha, you will:
- Increase blood circulation and stimulate acupressure points...Gua sha increases microcirculation by 400% (1)
- Refresh your skin. The consistent coolness of jade will close your pores making your face and skin tighter and more attractive...
- Revitalize your face and neck. Eliminate tired looking skin, reduce sagging and refresh the skin below the eyes, one of the first signs of looking older...
- Use a tool that has kept women and men glamorous and attractive well into their years (it’s been their secret for keeping young for thousands of years)...
- Own a high quality heirloom that will last a lifetime. We use 100% pure jade crystal that comes in a lovely traditional silk lined box...
Although they are often described as a scraping tool, the Jade Gua Sha is much more than that. Jade was traditionally used on the face to eliminate the signs of ageing. With a little practice, it can be used to tone and lift the skin on the face, smooth bags and lines under the eyes, and stimulate a variety of acupressure points to improve the appearance and reduce pain if you have any.
Each of our products come with complete instructions on how to use your Jade Gua Sha. If you need further help on how to get the best out of your new product, you can visit our website or contact us by email. We and our team ALWAYS reply promptly.
Originally designed for therapists, our Jade Gua Shas are strong enough to endure intensive salon use which makes them last even longer for home use.
This product can be used by both therapists and home users who wish to make the most out their clients’ or their own health.
Once you try a White Lotus Gua Sha, you’ll swear by it!
1. Nielsen A, et al. (2007). The effect of Gua Sha treatment on the microcirculation of surface tissue: a pilot study in healthy subjects. Explore (NY). Sep-Oct;3(5):456-66.