- Technical Specs
Organic Anti Aging Serum 100ML –Key active ingredient: Organic Green Tea oil, proven scientifically to rejuvenate skin cells –Non-oily, high in Antioxidants and Vitamin C – Specifically designed for use with The Lotus Roller skin needling roller or as fantastic standalone serum.
Rejuvenation: Green Tea , scientifically proven to rejuvenate skin cells, effective at anti aging (1)
Purity: All natural ingredients - Potent anti aging Chinese herbs infused in organic Green Tea oil
Targeted: Small, yet targeted skincare range. Each Beauty Serum’s formulated specifically for goal
Safe: Increased absorption level from dermaroller use makes some brand’s synthetic ingredients toxic
Key: Unlike other brands, the key ingredient is always the main ingredient in our beauty serums
The White Lotus Organic Anti Aging Serum has been specifically designed for use with our Lotus Roller for anti aging purposes. The formulation which makes this beauty serum so successful and so sought after, is made of entirely natural ingredients (Vegan Society Approved). There are no preservatives, no additives and no synthetic ingredients! Each key ingredient in our beauty serum has been carefully chosen for its specific properties.
Green tea oil (less known as Camellia oil) is the main ingredient found in our Anti Aging serum; identified centuries ago (dating back to ancient China) for its healing properties. More recently, studies have proven the power of this plant oil at rejuvenating skin cells, scientifically. Take a recent German trial for example, that concluded Green Tea extract as being 10 times more effective at treating wrinkles than using laser/light therapy alone which is known to damage the skin (2). Scientific tests have also shown green tea oil to prevent the degradation of both Collagen and Elastin (3). A natural anti-inflammatory, effective, non-oily moisturiser, UV protector and rich in Vitamins and Antioxidants, the benefits of Green tea oil are numerous (4).
We urge you to be wary of other creams or serums which advertise Vitamin A as a benefit. Using skin needling increases absorption levels. Tests have shown synthetic vitamin A as potentially toxic when absorbed internally by the liver (5).
The 5 active Chinese, herbal ingredients infused in the green tea oil base of our Anti aging serum have been listed here along with their key functions:
Astragalus membranaceus - Huang Qi: Effective at lifting skin; Angelica Polymorpha - Dang Gui: Effective at promoting blood circulation; GanoDerma Luicidium – Ling Zhi: Supportive of the immune system; Lycium chinensis – Gou Qi Zi: A potent anti-oxidant and Panax ginseng – Ren Shen: Famously known as an ‘Energy tonic’, an adaptogenic herb.
Expert Advisor to the BABTAC beauty association and the international cosmetic industry.
Author of Internationally best selling book and DVD ‘Holistic Microneedling’.
The unique techniques developed in Australia in the first specialist skin needling clinic in the southern hemisphere
- The serum is naturally rich in vitamins B, C, K and P and is exceptionally high in antioxidants and minerals. It contains a high amount of unsaturated fatty acids.
- The Organic Anti- aging serum can be used instead of a moisturiser or before Jade Roller or Skin Needling Roller treatments, and is suitable for all skin types.
- A recent trial in Germany using green tea on skin demonstrated that it helped repair skin :
- Damage from radiotherapy
- Rejuvenates skin cells
- Protects against uv rays
- Increases elastin in the skin
- Please note White Lotus products use no synthetic ingredients, preservatives or fillers!
1. Medical College Of Georgia. (2003, April 25). Green Tea Linked To Skin Cell Rejuvenation. ScienceDaily. Retrieved May 25, 2016
2. Andrei, P., Sommer, & Zhu, D. (2009). LED Light And Green Tea Cream To Smooth Facial Wrinkles Facial Rejuvenation in the Triangle of ROS. Cryst. Growth Des. 9(10), 4250–4254.
3. Thring, T. S., Hili, P. & Naughton, D. P. (2009). Anti-collagenase, anti-elastase and anti-oxidant activities of extracts from 21 plants. BMC Complement Altern Med. Aug 4, 9, 27.
4. Elmets, C. A., Singh, D., Tubesing, K., Matsui, M., Katiyar, S. & Mukhtar, H. (2001). Cutaneous photoprotection from ultraviolet injury by green tea polyphenols. J Am Acad Dermatol. Mar, 44(3), 425-432.
5. Silverman, A.K., Ellis, C. N. & Voorhees, J. J. (1987). Hypervitaminosis A Syndrome: A Paradigm of Retinoid Side Effects. The Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 16(5), 1027-1039.
- Ingredients - Please note the lack of numbers or chemical names.
- Certified organic by the soil association UK- contains 100% organic ingredients!
- Camellia Sinensis - Green Tea oil
- Astragalus membranaceus - Huang Qi (Astragalus)
- Panax Ginseng Root- Ginseng (Ren Shen)
- Lycium Chinese Fruit- Goji Berries (Gou Qi Zi) 100ml
- Manufactured in U.K