- Combat Signs of Aging – The organic Anti Aging Serum is packed with the essence of organic herbs and green tea oil (Camellia Sinensis). The latter does a fabulous job of regeneration skin cells, thus imparting a youthful appearance. The serum should be applied on the skin before the Gua Sha massage because it acts as oil that invigorates the skin.
- Practical Present – Is your loved one suffering from low confidence due to skin related issues? Cheer them up by gifting this luxurious Jade Roller and Gua Sha set. It comes in a wonderful silk lined box that makes your present all the more special.
- Expert Opinion – Did you know this kit has been created by specialists associated with White Lotus, with years of experience in the field of anti aging? The author of the best selling book about micro needling, Anthony Kingston has also contributed. Additionally tuturioal videos are delivered online when you order so you can watch online at your convenience.
- Amazing Quality – Both the Jade Roller and Gua Sha massager are made with light colored jade as it is the purest form of the stone.
- Multi-Purpose Kit – The jade roller helps to improve micro circulation, while tonifying skin, massage cup lifts and firms, and Gua Sha massager enables stimulation.
Lymphatic drainage is very important for skin. If there is a blockage, it leads to tissues piling up and causing puffiness and other issues. However, you can use this White Lotus Jade Roller and Gua Sha tool to smooth the skin and restore is former texture.
What is Gua Sha?
You might have come across this term quite frequently these days. This is an ancient Chinese healing practice, which is highly successful. In 7 th century China, it was used by health practitioners as well as a home remedy. Gua Sha is the combination of two words – Gua means to scrape and Sha indicates sand. This type of healing is performed for treating systemic toxicity, poor circulation, physical and emotional stress, and migraines. Not only does it improve blood circulation throughout your system, including facial muscles, but it also regulates the flow of energy.
How to use the jade roller and Gua Sha tool?
Follow these steps to get best results within few days of usage:
It is vital to use light pressure while rolling the jade roller and Gua Sha massager. Lymph responds to gentle pressure because it is close to the surface. If you notice the skin turning pink or red, it means the pressure is more than what is required and unable to reach the lymphatic system. It can lead to bruising as well, so please ensure you know how to apply pressure.
Keep the roller and massager at a 15-degree angle to the skin. They should lie almost but not completely flat on the skin. This covers more surface area and gives a gentle pull on the skin, which is also necessary for the correct technique.
The entire contents of the lymph drains into an area known as terminus, in the small dips just above the middle portion of each collarbone. Basically, the fluid is “dumped” in this area. The direction of the lymphatic pathways on the face are from the center of the face, out toward the hairline, so you need to move all of the stagnant lymph to the outer edges of the face, sweep it down the neck, and then move towards the collarbone.
The Organic Face Cleanser provided with the pack is to be used before beginning massage. It is really gentle on skin for the most sensitive skin types too. The skin should be free from dirt and other impurities or else the jade roller and Gua Sha massager won’t have the intended effect.
The White Lotus Jade Roller is made using the finest of light colored jade available. Its powerful properties are the reason why it was so popular in ancient China – women would definitely have one of these stowed away in their closet. Hand carved in the traditional way, the stone is encased by brass wiring. Brass is used as it as a strong energy conductor. With flow of fresh blood, energy is brought to the face, which prevents your complexion from becoming sallow.
Made of high quality silicone, it is an excellent addition to the roller and Gua Sha massager. The Massage Cup uses suction to firm and tone skin. It lifts up the skin, thus increasing circulation. If any old connective tissue is causing problems such as changing your face shape (happens due to age), this tool will break it up.
Learn Gua Sha
The Gua Sha tool is glided gently along the skin for lifting and toning purposes. Use the tips to enable intense stimulation for wrinkles, which are slowly smoothed out. After a few days, you will notice a marked change in your skin texture. This massager promotes radiance, activation of cells to regain elasticity, reduces wrinkles and pores, removes dark circles and eye bags, allows better absorption of skincare products, lightens pigmentation, and detoxifies the skin controlling acne breakouts.
Worried about allergies and harmful reactions? Both the Anti Aging Facial Serum and Face Cleanser have been certified to be organic by the Soil Association of Europe. Rest assured, the ingredients won’t affect your skin negatively, as it often happens when you use beauty products with chemicals in them.
Place your order right away! You also get a bonus instructional DVD about holistic micro needling!