Traditional Chinese medicine has been around since the ancient times, over 2,500 years ago. Instead of fading away as history goes on, some of these traditional cosmetic techniques are becoming increasingly popular in recent years.
The rising popularity of such ancient approaches of Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture has led these traditional techniques to be a hot trend across the globe. So much so that even celebrities are using these techniques as a way to look and feel their best. The list of celebrities who have embraced these trends seems to be constantly growing.
Here is a look at just some of the ways that these celebrities have embraced these techniques that have been around for centuries.
- Jade rollers are a popular technique for Kate Moss, Meghan Markle, Kylie Minogue, and Victoria Beckham.
- Kate Winslet, a celebrity known for her timeless beauty, loves using green tea oil for stretch marks as well as for its anti-aging properties.
- Micro needling is a popular choice for such stars as Naomi Watts, Naomi Campbell, Brad Pitt, and Angelina Jolie.
- Cosmetic acupuncture is used by Cher, Madonna, and Gwyneth Paltrow.
- Acupuncture mats are a go-to necessity for Kate Beckinsdale and Elle Macpherson.
- Jennifer Aniston and Kim Kardashian swear by facial cupping.
- Gua Sha is commonly used by Elle Macpherson, Jennifer Aniston, and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Celebrities rely on their looks to earn their income, which is why they take their beauty care routines very seriously. These celebrities trust these techniques that have been around for thousands of years for anti-aging purposes to keep them looking flawless.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) therapists have long understood the incredible benefits of their treatments including acupuncture, cupping, Chinese herbal medicine, and various types of skin needling. These have been highly effective in improving your skin longevity and anti-aging properties. Only now have Westerners caught onto this effective approach to skin care and beauty.
The team at White Lotus has very much embraced this trend. This group was founded 15 years ago by a husband and wife who are also acupuncturists. After completing University, Anthony and Kamila spent 2 years traveling. They lived in China as well as various other locations in Asia to study the ancient beauty secrets that this region had kept to themselves for so long.
As they returned to Australia, the decided to develop a clinic as a way to showcase these techniques. Eventually, the clinic became a renowned facility that was featured multiple times on National Television.
This led them to develop a wide range of products, each of which were specifically created to showcase the best these ancient techniques had to offer but offered it in a way that everyone could easily access and use at home.
White Lotus has gained its notoriety because they only use the highest quality ingredients and materials for their products. They hold certifications from reputable organizations like the Vegan Society and the Soil Association Organic Society. White Lotus only uses the purest ingredients while incorporating certified organic green tea oil and exquisite herbal formulas.
Learn More About