Holistic Micro Needling Training for Estheticians - OnlineRegular price $150.00
Holistic Micro Needling Training for Estheticians - Online
Success starts with something unique…
By the time you finish reading this page, you’ll have a new sense of enthusiasm for your clinic.
Out of world-wide demand for our one-of-a-kind professional training seminars, White Lotus has developed a correspondence course with you in mind.
The dermaroller training course was created by the No. 1 international best-selling author of ‘Holistic Microneedling’ - Anthony Kingston. Born in Australia, he is the expert advisor to the UK’s leading Beautician Association, BABTAC.
Microneedling Course Near Me?
Have you been searching for the best way to add microneedling to your clinic. Online Microneedling training is the easiest and most effective way to add microneedling to your clinic as soon as possible.
There is no more need to search schools nearby, microneedling training online removes all the uncertainty. It is the ideal way to upskill for estheticians.
Who can Perform Skin Needling?
This course is aimed at practitioners who are trained in skin penetration and skin care and are looking for a holistic way to perform dermarolling.
This is the ultimate micro needling training courses for estheticians, acupuncturists and the perfect microneedling training for nurses.
It covers how to perform microneedling for scar tissue including acne scars, stretch marks, hair loss and collagen induction therapy. The effects of different needling devices and needling techniques on different skin types is explained as are how to avoid side effects.
What is Included in the Microneedling Training Course?
The microneedling online training includes
- The detailed 130 page microneedling training manual with full colour demonstrations and diagrams
- The instantly downloadable 1.42 hour micro needling training dvd. This can be accessed at any time online
- Intensive quizes to test your knowledge
- A certificate of completion allowing those who possess the necessary prior qualifications to practice holistic microneedling in their clinics
- Ongoing expert local support from the experts
This course will enable you to experience the techniques first hand as only a true visual demonstration can deliver. You will also get the training manual that we provide at our professional Holistic Micro needling seminars.
As you work through the course which takes 7-8 hours you can test yourself with our specially designed quiz to ensure accurate knowledge.
Electronic statements of completion are available on request after course completion. These can be displayed in your clinic.
This will prove to your customers that you have mastered the authentic techniques and protocols of ‘Holistic Microneedling’. These are amongst the best microneedling qualifications or skin needling qualifications available.
Once you have finished the derma roller course, you will have the benefit of our Expert advice and support for your clinic. Practitioners can also be a member of our wholesale program, with fabulous products that we can ship straight to your door—anywhere in the world. When you combine this with our marketing experience, you can start successful treatments today that will absolutely delight your clients! Simply the best skin needling training courses available!
CPE and Course Accreditation
Please see the Technical Specs for a full list of Associations offering CPD points for the course.
Who Are White Lotus?
Formed in 2004 by two Australian Acupuncturists White Lotus is the premium cosmetic skin needling company operating in Australia
Notable achievements include
- Opening the first specialist cosmetic skin needling clinic in Australia in 2007
- Demonstrating these early techniques on national television
- Producing the book Holistic Microneedling in 2012 which became an International Best seller on Amazon
- Anthony Kingston is the expert skin needling advisor to BABTAC the largest beauty association in the UK
Why is White Lotus Different?
1. White Lotus uses a natural non-invasive approach to skin needling. This is unique in the industry as it provides higher patient compliance with far lower risk. All White Lotus products used with skin needling reflect this philosophy as being natural and organic so they minimise reactions and enhance results.
2. The White Lotus founders and participants are actually skin needling specialists who have developed unique techniques through years of testing in clinics. This provides a very different approach to many companies who simply import the products or who develop their practices in laboratories.
Why wait? Your clients’ skin doesn’t want to wait!
Buy today for only $120.00
NOTE: This course is meant for fully qualified aestheticians, acupuncturists, doctors, nurses, dentists and beauticians . It is undoubtedly the best microneedling training for estheticians currently available. It is the individuals’ responsibility to ensure they obtain insurance and meet their local geographic qualifications and requirements to enable them to practice.
*Please note the course remains the copyright of White Lotus