About Anthony Kingston and Holistic Microneedling
Anthony Kingston is the clinical director at White Lotus Beauty. Originally trained as an acupuncturist he has written 2 best-selling books on traditional Asian beauty techniques and demonstrated many of these techniques on National Television.
Anthony studied Traditional Chinese Medicine at the Sydney Institute of Chinese Medicine for 4 Years and later completed a Masters in Pharmacology and Herbal Medicine at the University of Sydney.
After graduating he and his wife Kamila Kingston, also a practitioner of acupuncture and Chinese Medicine traveled extensively throughout Asia, learning the best of the ancient cosmetic techniques. During this time they came to live in China before returning to Australia. This connection to learning in Asia was never lost and Anthony has returned to China 6 times since to continue his studies.
Arriving back in Brisbane in 2007 Anthony and Kamila founded White Lotus Cosmetic Acupuncture. This was the first specialist skin needling clinic in Australia. It was through this clinic that he helped first introduce acupuncture facial rejuvenation, jade rollers, facial Gua Sha and cosmetic cupping to a largely virgin market.
The clinics innovative techniques proved very popular and as a founder of White Lotus Anthony appeared repeatedly on National Television as well as featuring in multiple national newspapers and magazines.
As part of the clinic Anthony began to experiment with using the tiny needles common in micro needling or derma rollers. The dermaroller was applied using the principles of Traditional Chinese Cosmetic Massage to create collagen induction therapy. Understanding the benefits of microneedling lead to the publication in 2012 of his first book Holistic Microneedling which went on to become an international bestseller.
The book not only discussed a more natural way to apply skin needling to mitigate side effects it discussed ways to apply these theories to acne scarring, stretch marks and hair loss as will as to increasing collagen production.
He has also written multiple articles for popular and industry publications and has introduced 4 correspondence courses for both home users and experienced beauticians and acupuncturists.
Anthony has conducted courses across 4 continents for Doctors, nurses, beauticians and acupuncturists interested in learning how to apply traditional Asian beauty techniques in their clinics. He is also the expert skin needling advisors for BABTAC the largest beauty organisation in the UK.
The White Lotus Clinic has developed into two further businesses White Lotus Beauty in Australia and White Lotus Anti Aging Ltd in the UK. These companies continue to supply high quality beauty products, home microneedling devices and skin care for home and clinical use.
Bibliography of Publications by Anthony Kingston
Books by Anthony Kingston
- 2012: Holistic Microneedling
- 2019: Jade Roller, Gua Sha and Cosmetic Cupping
- 2020: Holistic Cosmetic Acupuncture
- 2021: Holistic Cosmetic Dry Needling
Online Courses by Anthony Kingston
- Holistic Microneedling
- Jade Roller, Gua Sha and Cosmetic Cupping Course
- Traditional Chinese Face Reading with Kamila Kingston
- Holistic Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Holistic Dry Needling Course
- 2017: Acupuncture Today, (USA), ‘Scar Reduction with Acupuncture and Microneedling’
- 2016: Journal of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society, (Australia) ‘Microneedling and Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation Compared’
- 2016: ACU (Finnland), ‘Mikroneulauksen opiskelu voi autta kosmeettisen akupunktion tuloksia’
- 2016: Yin Yang (Switzerland), ‘Ergebnisse und Profit durch Microneedling in Ihrer Klinik’
- 2016: Huang Ti (Netherlands), ‘Cosmetische acupunctuur’
- 2016: The Journal of Chinese Medicine, ‘Facial Cosmetic Acupuncture: An Alternative Theory for the Mechanisms Behind its Effectiveness’
- 2016: Journal of TCM (Spain) ‘El Puso de la Vida, Acupunctura Facial Cosmetica: Un Analisis del Mecanismo Cientifico’
- 2012: Yin Yang SBO TCM Journal (Switzerland), ‘Klassiche Chinesische Schonheitsgeheimnisse’
- 2012: Huang Ti Magazine (Netherlands), ‘Van De Nederlandse vereniging voor acupunctuur’
- 2011: Journal Of Chinese Medicine, ‘True Cosmetic Acupuncture still has it's roots in Traditional Chinese Medicine’
- 2011: The Acupuncturist, (UK), ‘Medical Face Reading’
General Interest Articles
- 2018: Well Being Magazine, ’Are Synthetic Fragrances Good for Your Health’
- 2018: Well Being Magazine, 'The Secret Healing Powers of Silk you wont Believe'
- 2017: Professional Beauty Australia, ’The Fundamentals of Chinese Face Reading’
- 2017: Well Being Magazine, ‘Holistic Microneedling’
- 2016: Professional Beauty, ’Holistic Microneedling’
- 2015: Guild News UK, ‘Taking the Holistic Approach'
- 2015: Vitality Magazine, ‘Skin Needling a Natural Alternative’
- 2013: Well Being Magazine, 'Chinese Beauty Secrets'
- 2013: Australian Hair and Beauty, ‘Holistic Microneedling’
- 2012: Professional Beauty, ‘Skin Needling Techniques Matter’
- 2012: Professional Beauty Australia, ‘Holistic micro needling arrives in Australia’
- 2011: Vitality Magazine, British Association of Beauty therapy & Cosmetology, ‘Cosmetic Acupuncture to Modern Skin Needling’
- 2011: Spa Australasia, ‘Ancient Chinese Beauty Secrets’
- 2010: Wellbeing Magazine, 'Get a Natural Face-lift with Acupuncture'
- 2009: Well Being Magazine, 'Look and Feel Younger with Acupuncture'
- 2009: Wellbeing Magazine, ’Lose it with TCM’
- 2007: Wellbeing magazine, ‘Natural facelifts better than Botox’
He currently lives in Western Australia with his young family
Please feel free to contact Anthony if you have any queries