Hair Restoration Spray References
1. Arca, E.,et, al. The evaluation of efficacy and safety of topical saw palmetto and trichogen veg complex for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia in men. Turkish Journal of Dermatology, 2014, 8(4), 210.
2. Wessagowit V. et, al., Treatment of male androgenetic alopecia with topical products containing Serenoa repens extract. Australas J Dermatol. 2016 Aug;57(3):e76-82.
3. Prager N. et, al. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to determine the effectiveness of botanically derived inhibitors of 5-alpha-reductase in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia. J Altern Complement Med. 2002 Apr;8(2):143-52.
4. Yunfei Li, et, al. Hair Growth Promotion Activity and Its Mechanism of Polygonum multiflorum. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine Volume 2015, Article ID 517901, 10 pages.
5. Ga Na Oh and Sang Wook Son. Efficacy of Korean Red Ginseng in the Treatment of Alopecia Areata. J Ginseng Res. 2012 Oct; 36(4): 391–395.
6. Su Na Kim, et, al. The ginsenosides of Panax ginseng promote hair growth via similar mechanism of minoxidil. Journal of Dermatological Science. February 2015Volume 77, Issue 2, Pages 132–134.
7. Henry, S. McAllister. et al. (1998). Microfabricated microneedles: a novel approach to transdermal drug delivery. J Pharm Sci. Aug87(8), 922-925.