I have been using the Dermal Stamp together with the White Lotus Scar Serum for approximately one month. When I started using it I assumed it would take a number of months to start seeing any results. I have to say I was amazed after only a few weeks to discover that the entire scar was starting to fill out and each day that I use the stamp, it improves even more. The stamp is easy and quick to use, it is very affordable and best of all, there is no down-time ? just do it before you go to bed at night and see the results the next day."
Heather Newbold, Owner of AcuNat Clinic in Cleveland, Qld
What sort of scars can the products help?
- chicken pox scars
- ice pick scars
- appendectomy scars
- burn scars
- surgery or surgical scars
- C-Section scar also called C section scar or cesarean scar
- tummy tuck scar removal.
- acne scars
About the scar treatments
Best of all treatments take just 2 minutes a treatment and can be done easily and affordably by you at home or professionally in a white lotus clinic.
Below is a list of the products available or you can browse them at the online Natural Scar reduction shop
Scar Reduction Roller
The Trans Dermal Roller increases the absorption of anti scarring products by up to 10,000 times in a single use, so increasing the absorption of the Scar serum (2). The Scar Reduction Roller can also increase collagen production in the skin by up to 1,000% in a single treatment (3). This helps heal scars
Research now shows that scar reduction Skin Needling Rollers can reduce the visible appearance of scars by up to 70%.
We recommend the 1mm roller or dermastamp for facial scarring and consulting a white lotus trained clinic for this treatment. If using the skin needling roller as part of the scar reduction pack then we automatically include a 0.5mm home use roller as the dermal stamp provides very strong stimulation and it is better to use a slightly shorter dermal roller every second treatment to avoid causing any pain in the area.The 0.5mm is the best size roller for optimum transdermal product absorption according to research.
The Derma stamp is also branded the dermastamp.
We stock the 1mm derma stamp believing this to be the best all round scar reducer for the body and the face.
Purchase a Derma Stamp
The Camellia oil is very naturally rich in vitamins B, C, K and P and is exceptionally high in antioxidants and minerals. It contains a high amount of unsaturated fatty acids.
A recent trial in Germany using green tea on the facial skin demonstrated that it helped repair skin :
•Damage from radiotherapy
•Rejuvenates skin cells
•Protects against uv rays
•Increases elastin in the skin
White Lotus Scar Serum Ingredients(No synthetic ingredients, preservatives or fillers) :
Notice the lack of any numbers or chemical names.
•Certified organic Camellia Sinensis - Green Tea oil
•Panax notoginseng - San Qi
•Angelica polymorpha - Dang Gui
•Carthimus tinctorius - Hong Hua
•Commiphora molmol - Mo Yao
•Olibannum gummi - Ru Xiang
White Lotus Scarring Serum is sold in 25ml bottles which will last you several months.
Purchase the White Lotus Scar Serum
Scar Reduction Pack
By using these three in combination quick results are achieved. The dermal stamp provides very intense stimulation to the area and is used in combination with the organic scar serum to get to the deeper levels of the scar. On every second treatment we recommend using the skin needling roller instead of the dermal stamp as the stimulation provided is less intense and allows the scar time to heal while still maintaining good blood flow to the area.
Treatments take about 2 minutes a treatment for scar removal.
Contact us for further information about skin needling scars
1. Aust, M. C., Knobloch, K., Reimers, K., Redeker, J., Ipaktchi, R., Altintas, M.A., Gohritz, A., Schwaiger, N. & Vogt, P. M. (2010). Percutaneous collagen induction therapy: an alternative treatment for burn scars. Burns. Sep 36(6), 836-43. Epub 2010 Jan 13.
2. Henry, S. McAllister, D.V. Allen, M.G. Prausnitz, M.R. (1998). Microfabricated microneedles: a novel approach to transdermal drug delivery. J Pharm Sci. Aug87(8), 922-925. Orentreich, D.S. Orentreich, N. (1995). Subcutaneous incisionless (subcision) surgery for the correction of depressed scars and wrinkles. Dermatol Surg. Jun21(6). 543-549.
3. Schwartz et al, 2006, internet paper. Abstract re ections about COLLAGEN-INDUCTION-THERAPY (CIT) A Hypothesis for the Mechanism of Action of Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) using Micro-Needles; 1st edition February 2006. 2nd revision January 2007 Horst Liebl