Due to covid 19 these seminars are not presently being run in person. Please see the online training courses available below. The Online Training are recognised courses and carry CPE points
White Lotus Holistic Microneedling Training
Presented by Anthony Kingston who 10 years ago coined the phrase 'Holistic Microneedling' to describe a new more natural way of applying microneedling inline with the holistic principles of traditional medicine.
What Will you Learn During the Skin Needling Training?
- In depth procedures to assist the signs of aging on the face, hands and decolletage, scars, stretch marks, cellulite and hair loss
- Unique dermarolling techniques to reduce pain and improve results
- Clinical Management of the treatments to easily slot them into your existing services
- Correct Pretreatment and preparation of the skin for Microneedling
- Sensitive Aftercare for better results, patient compliance and improved word of mouth
- Use of the Jade Roller to add additional value to the treatments and improve the patients experience
- How to choose the right serums to work with the increased trans-dermal absorption produced by microneedling
- Informed Discussions on Promoting and pricing the treatments in your clinic
Why Choose this Microneedling Course?
- Taught by Anthony Kingston Best Selling Author and creator of the Holistic Micro needling Techniques
- 8 Step Rolling Process to reduce pain and work with the body's natural energy
- Detailed understanding and explanation of the serums and products that can complement the dermaroller treatments without causing side effects
- No Need to use anaesthetics with theses natural techniques 91% of past students agreed that the treatments are not painful
- The Dermaroller Training incorporates the principles of natural medicine to work with the body to help produce its own natural collagen
- Learn to Use the Jade Roller to relax and improve the patients experience prior to the Microneedling treatment
- Expert Ongoing Support, We will continue to help your clinic grow with expert advice where and when you need it
- Past Students Rave about the Course. Please see our testimonial page to see for yourself
Who Can Attend?
The Course is open to Acupuncturists, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and Beauticians NVQ Level 2 and above (NVQ Level 2 beauticians are required to have at least 2 years of industry experience), or hold a Diploma of Beauty Therapy
Dermaroller Course Details
Holistic Microneedling Training Dates
Please contact White Lotus to register your interest.
For those who cant wait please see the White Lotus Holistic Microneedling Correspondence Course.The cost of this online course can be deducted from the cost of attending a seminar in future.
Want to Learn More?